Through internal expertise and external partnerships CAS will make available a comprehensive range of strategic, governance, regulatory, advocacy and marketing services.
As part of the Sports Partnership Program CAS will provide a ‘free initial consultation’ to National Sporting Organisations to act as a sounding board or adviser on strategic and practical matters as they arise. The initial consultation and any subsequent discussions will be completely confidential. Please ring Rob Bradley on 0412343651 to book a time for your confidential appointment.
Where additional professional services are required to fulfil the particular task CAS will refer the organisation’s representative to one of the CAS Advisory ‘Professional Partners’
Please ring Rob Bradley on 0412343651 to book a time for your confidential appointment.
CAS has scoured the professional landscape to bring together a suite of partners with the highest credibility, strongest track record of success and the greatest passion for assisting the Australian Sporting industry.
Advisory ServicesExpertise or referral is available in the following areas:
Governance, Constitution, Planning and Statutory compliance
- Governance requirements and constitution
- Strategic Planning and Operational Planning
- Policy and Procedures Development
- Board relationships
- Executive Mentoring
Financial and Management Services
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- Financial planning and investment
- Recruitment and background security verification
- Lobbying and Advocacy
- Grant submissions
- Policy and legislative change
Commercial and Marketing
- Sponsorship and Marketing
- Protection of Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Media, Public Relations and Promotion
- Media and PR services
- Crisis Management
- Event Management
- Cause-related campaigning